27 May 2006

game day

so today was the big game day. we made a plan of it throughout the week, then executed the plan nearly flawlessly. go us.

those of you who are familiar with direkobold have already heard of dreamblade. this afternoon, i was sucked into it as well. it is actually a pretty fun and interesting game requiring good strategy, decent thought, and an extremely healthy dose of luck. so far, i am 1 and 1 in the win/loss ratio. i can live with that.

the evening was occupied with D&D. the current eberron campaign is going well. we have completed yet another of the adventure path, and begun our journey into the next. we did come pretty close to dying to finish up the last one, so i have high hopes for this one.

well, very little else to report in my life right now. i stalled out on my huge redo my life project. now half of my stuff is in my living room waiting for me to finish it up and i can't seem to put together any energy to care. kind of bad i know, but what can you do?

so i leave you to it.

enjoy.

gml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home