13 July 2006

Tribute

Thank you for the notice.

My friend who was killed was Robert Barton "Bart" Mann. A motorcycle enthusiast (and salesman), a musician (in his own rock band), a homeopathic doctor, a student of Japanese Calligraphy, a practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism and a Sifu of Wing Chun Kung Fu. A great story teller, a good man.

He was cremated yesterday in Denver, with services and interment this afternoon.

He will be missed.

No, Geshin, I saw your post when you made it. I just never got to replying until I did. Or maybe I was just ignoring you...

Well, I finally have my office at work all to myself. The other guy who I was taking over for has moved out. Of course, we haven't finished going through everything yet, but hopefully that will happen soon.

Anyway, here is something for today. I hope it wasn't too boring for you.

zen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home